Down In Edin Magazine
My entry, We Must Reclaim Our Humanity To Save Our Water has been included in Issue Nine of Down In Edin Magazine on page 70.
I want to thank Caroline, the beautiful soul and Editor for including my writing. It is gratifying to know that what I write and care about can reach other hearts.
Thank you.
Sunday, May 07, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another World Water Day Gone
We see another World Water Day pass us by. The theme, Water For All, signifies that though some progress has been made we are woefully behin...
-
160 Syrian Villages Deserted Due To Climate Change DAMASCUS (AFP) – Some 160 villages in northern Syria were deserted by their residents in ...
-
I can't in good conscience have a water blog and not post about what is going on at Fukushima. Fukushima-The Ticking Nuclear Time ...
-
Living With Water Scarcity-World Must Act Now Living With Water Scarcity -- World Must Act Now Main Category: Water - Air Quality / Agricult...

1 comment:
Hi Jan, thanks for another timely & informative article on our most precious resource. I hope that you are doing well this summer & recovering from your health challenges. Keeping you in my healing thoughts, Jim.
Post a Comment